Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders. Manage your financial affairs so that you will not be dependent on anybody.
– – – I Thessalonians 4:11-12 NIV
- Create a lifestyle around a business concept that you can look forward to in the morning and look back on at the end of the day with a feeling of accomplishment.
- Create a comfort zone that provides the financial resources to live a comfortable life while also providing a balance between work, family and play.
- Develop the marketing skills that will produce the greatest number of sales in the shortest period of time. (Hint: Use some of the techniques from direct mail and direct email marketing, selling to establish a strong, initial client base).
- Finally, use money as a measure of the compromises you have to make and the choices you can enjoy. Create a dynamic financial balance using highly conservative money management techniques that produce layers of residual cash flow so there are more choices than compromises.
Check out our other site:
- Bainbridge Plaza.com = Pictures and information about Bainbridge Island, WA
- Merlin’s Hammer.com = Occasional letters from Merlin and other short stories.
- Confessions of a Dollar Bill = Articles, books and occasional seminars and workshops about creating your own economy.
Copyright © 2016, Moody Publishing Co., LLC
All Rights Reserved